How to get your article published in the next edition of the WorldWideNapier magazine
-Social and political revolution
Submission and Format guidelines
- Use the word document template to write your article. The template has the correct spacing, font and size so don’t change it!Make sure to include a picture (your own, or a copyright free image from Unsplash with the link) to accompany your article, in the word document!
- Email the final, fully corrected version as you want to be published, and your selfie, as 2 attachments to email@example.com.
- The deadline for submissions is 10th November, 23:59.
- If you need your article to be proof-read, simply ask your lecturer for help or please get in touch with one of our editors:
French: Charlotte – firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish: Lucia (Thea) – email@example.com
German: Not available at the moment
(Native in Spanish, French or German and want to proof-read and edit? Email us with your details!)
So, to summarise:
- Theme: Revolution
- Revolution includes: Social and political revolution, trends,education, history, culture, personal revolution, critical thinking, international revolutions, rights & others…
- Deadline: 10th November 23:59
- Submit: 2 attachments–> Word document with image link + selfie, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Length: 500 -2000 words
- Copyright-free article pictures: unsplash.com; pexels.com; etc. -please copy and paste your picture link at the bottom of your article (see template), do not send the picture.